Monday, October 17, 2011

Texture Progress and Scary Wabbits

Happy Halloween, heheh! Here is an iteration of a project I'm working on called Were-Wabbit. It's supposed to be a mask of me turning into a rabbit. Possibly my subconscious getting back at myself for writing the song "Fuck the Easter Bunny", although I hardly regret that. Anyway, its going to be a lot more paint, and a lot less photomanip when I'm done, although I can seeing the merit of keeping some of the photomanip images for my own amusement. This is the first of those.







I'm also still working on texturing the Airship model. I'm pretty happy with some of the tiling textures that I've come up with. I have been trying to make a good steampunk bronze texture made for a long time (with pretty bad results), and finally I've made one I can be proud of.
Test render of the bronze.
Also, here is a closeup render of the blimp walls texture...

No comments:

Post a Comment